Tuesday 20 November 2012

Video Subbing [REQUEST]: Gaki no Tsukai (2006.04.02) Goto Terumoto Shichihenge



Hey there everyone!

Thanks for you patience waiting for a subbed video while I finished uni exams.
I probably did okay although I'm not too sure about some.....haaa

I thought that it was about time for another "Gaki no Tsukai" especially since al4bandi was kind enough to time it once more. It also didn't take too long because there isn't as much talking in this one.

Shichihenge is a long running segment of this show where a comedian does seven transformations (that's what shichihenge means) and tries to make the Gaki no Tsukai crew laugh. Whoever that fails to hold in a laugh must pay up 1000 yen and put it into a box. You are judged on the total amount made and put on a list to compare with other comedians. Oh, and the money goes to some sort of charity if you're wondering. At least, it's supposed to.

This time around it's the turn of Goto Terumoto, the straight man from the duo Football Hour.

Hope you enjoy!

GET FROM MEDIAFIRE [189 MB]
Get .ass subtitle file


GNT (2006.04.02) Goto Terumoto(Football Hour)... by juxtapose31



TRANSLATION NOTES 

The part where Goto is making a pencil case out of the milk carton was a parody of this show. The "Can you do it?" was the song that gets played while the guy is making stuff.

11 comments:

  1. could you or maybe someone else upload this to dailymotion or something? would love to watch it online

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the funniest video you have subtitled in a while. Thanks for sharing! Now I'm hoping for some Suberanai Hanashi or London Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stretch/pinch your cheek to prevent laughing? :D Screen-cap looks interesting so I'm taking this! Thank you :Dv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, I always loved to watch shichihenge! Would like to see more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow I don't find this episode funny at all. But maybe it's not my cup of tea. Thanks for subbing though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are still my hero, sir - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, this was awesome!
    This would never be allowed to be aired in my country just because of the boob touching scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Japan allows some pretty crazy stuff on their TV. Not so much recently though. They're becoming a lot more strict nowadays.

      Delete
  8. Thank you for this! I haven't seen much Shichihenge but I died laughing (ok, I didn't actually) at the most recent ones, Morisanchuu's Kurosawa, and Harisenbon's Haruna, so I'm sure I'll love this as well. Add to that that Goto is one of my owarai crushes. :D

    ReplyDelete